- 2 in 1 Elastic Finger Grip, This item is a actually quite convenience. The strap allows your device to be sturdy in your hand whilst using it. The added bonus is that there is the rear stands which unfold at the back, sturdy and props it to a good height.
- This makes it so easy to hold your phone. You don't have to grip it. You can flip it around and hold a drink or open a door with the same hand. Makes reading in bed on your back easy.
- This is a great addition to any large phone, small tablet, or any device you might hold for an excessive amount of time. The single elastic loop has no rough or exposed seams to rub against. Initially you might find the strap can be tight but with frequent use it will stretch slightly but not so much that your fingers slip out.
- The grip comes with a very strong adhesive strip on the rear and once you remove the protective film and press it in place and press firmly for 30 seconds, you can hold the phone entirely by the grip without the fear of it coming loose.
- Not compatible with iPhone 7/7 Plus Jet Black and Matte Black. Compatible phone case must to be used. Also not compatible with silicone, gel, TPU, or rubber cases; or Note 4 soft back. Adhesive is only for one-time use.
About Ciscle Elastic Finger Grip:
The enlarged screens made for a both a functional and pleasing experience. While you enjoy watching music videos, it is difficult to do so with one hand. This little device adhered itself right to the back of your phone and instantly you are tweeting and snapping with ease.
Finger Grip with Stand:
A simple but very useful gadget which now enables to use the finger grip and also the stand. Lightweight but strong gives the perfect balance. The stand part of it is effective. Folds up very discretely when not being used, but is sturdy and supportive when used.
Brilliantly secure phone or tablet:
This device provides a tight grip with the elastic band and it glues securely on the phone or tablet. This finger grip saved your devices from falling. It also provides a more comfortable grip as compared to holding the device with a firm grip.
How to Install:
1. Put the finger grip on your hand/fingers then offer it up to phone to see where to position it for your hand when holding it before sticking it on.
2.Cleaned the surface or case with an alcohol swab, waited for it to dry and applied the new finger grip.
3. Make sure to press them firmly into place and keep the pressure on for at least 30 seconds to ensure a good lasting fixing grip. They can be stuck directly onto your phone/tablet or onto the case.